wire on relay

D.E

There is 2 relays under dash behind glove box for A/C and there is one orange wire that goes to something that plugs by itself.Does it go to the fuse box.I have a single wire at fuse box with a single connector I think that it it.Been a couple years since took harness out now putting it back in.Thanks for help

The 2 relays are bolted together right behind the a/c duct in pic from Monte70car.I think that I have a wire in the fuse box that goes to the wire on relay.But would like to be sure before I power up.I don't have power windows.Thanks for help

D.E wish I could be more help but that re-wire was 3 years ago and I didn't take a picture of the rest of the a/c wiring. I want to stay those relays go up to the a/c heater controls and don't carry over to the fuse panel. There are extra plugs in the dash harness for other options.

The orange wire has a pig tail and that is the one I need to know where it goes.The other parts go out to the relays on firewall Thanks for help