Side Headliner Moldings

Mike G

Im not sure if the chevelle windlace is the same "look" as the Montes, never paid attention. This much I can tell you though, the windlace I bought & used on my car is universal (IMO), through a popular Monte parts vendor. It had to be cut to length & did not make the necessary bend at all. I had to "pie cut" it to make the bend going down the quarter glass/sail panel. Looks good & you'd never know it was "cut to fit". I'd be positive most all side windlace on the market is this way.

Had the pleasure of hitching a ride in your Monte in Carlisle and did notice your "alternative" windlace. I thought you did a great job with what you used, looked good, and I'm sure it was a lot cheaper. Anyway, if the velle stuff is cheaper, I'd say go for it.

I will let you know Bob. I may have a used set coming for a Monte. I am waiting to hear back if they are ok.

Cory, The ones I have do look ok but they are to skiny and they do look ok but it drives me nuts that they are not wider like the factory ones. crazy