lead/lead free body solder kit?

Super Brian

Why do you want to use lead? and what repairs do you intend to do with it? Personally I wouldn't recommend it at all. There are many great products available today that will be trouble free, provide great results and will last virtually forever if applied properly.

welding these small patches isn't working for me.

I saw a nova where the guy filled holes in the bumper with lead...

so I figured why not weld only the corners and middle and fill the rest of the seems with lead.

my floor needs to go together asap. I cant let it not get done before winter. I bought the car to drive and now that the floors(and lets not get into the trunk) isn't getting done I need something to substitute this welding.

Lead is not an alternative to welding. Lead was used as a crude finishing material back in the day cause they had nothing else. You can use "panel bond" to put patches in your floor. If your doing large sections or entire floor I would recommend welding. For panel bonding in smaller patches you will need to overlap @ a half inch or so, test fit & shape, then "screw it & glue it". Grind, finish & fill holes from screws with duraglass. Will be fine for a "quick" floor repair. However it takes 8 to 24 hours for most panel bond epoxies to cure, SEM makes one that cures in @ an hour though for small areas.