Legendary Sale

Leghome

Legendary Auto Interiors LTD is having their 25% off sale starting Nov 27th and ending Jan 8th.  Free shipping on orders over $1499.00 and half off shipping on orders  $999.00 and over. Got mine three years ago and some of the best spent money on my 72 so far.

• Like 1

Looks to be 20%.

Looks to be good! Thanks for posting it.

The current 20% listed on their site is their Thanksgiving sale, it ends the day before the 25% sale begins.

Thanks for the information, I'm close to ready to pull the trigger on the interior, this may force my hand.  Did you order straight from Legendary or from one of their distributors?

• Like 1

I ordered straight from Legendary. Do not be in a hurry because it took over 3 months for mine tot arrive. Talked to one of their sales reps at a big car show and he said they have a hard time getting peoples to come to work. Ordered mine just before the sale ended in Jan and got everythng in early April. Also I had to send them the metal for the back seat panels they had new metal for the door panels. Luckily I had a spare set of trim panels that I could disassemble to send them.

• 1 month later...

Ordered my seat covers and bucket buns yesterday, they gave 20% off on the seat covers and 5% off on the seat buns.  The $106 shipping charge is pretty steep, so the discounts made it just slightly better than free shipping.

After months of waiting,sent me covers with crooked stitching,glue overspray on rear seat cover, tried to get me to take a $100 discount. Big pain. Sent it all back.