Baffling issue with blower motor, compressor

Jared Richey

It started doing this a few weeks ago, everything works fine, then you'll cut the car off for say like this morning about 10 minutes, turn on ac nothing, No blower turning, no ac compressor kicking on, nothing. Tried heat, nothing. DrI've to my radiation treatment ticked off lol, was in hospital for appox. 35 minutes, cranked up. Everything back to working, drove home, went to ear lunch, fine. Worked on it some today, didn't try air again until I was going to go pick up wife from work, nothing again!!!! Something is making everything not work sporadically. Any idead.

Rebuilt Steering Column from dude who has done them for years, got ahold of a bad ignition rack. The ignition rack broke, stripped or whatever. It was not operating the ignition switch correctly, and not sending power to this stuff, sometimes it was sometimes not. Then boom, Broke. Thankfully here and not way off somewhere. Put original straight floor shift column back in, no problem.

This happened to me another wonderful time, the morning me and Kevin were going to paint the Red Monte Carlo. Ignition rack broke in the front office area, had to push it all the way around to the paint booth, this was a Tilt Steering also, but original not rebuilt.