Big block questions

amsterdam84

So a while ago I got a running 454 for a decent price here in Canoodia though it did not come with any accessories. I had previously purchased an alternator and ps pump so I'm covered there and still haven't picked up the water pump. My desire right now would be to put on a serpentine belt setup on it. Sadly I haven't been able to find one that does all the accessories without A/C and all in black. Any leads? 

On a side note, I was thinking of going to a lumpier cam. I believe its the stock one in it. It has an aluminum intake but otherwise the heads are still the original iron. Any ideas on that? I've never done a cam so will have to look into the difficulty of removing it.

Go to BulletCams.com and talk to them. They will help you figure out exactly what you are trying to achieve with the motor and grind one out for you at a reasonable price.

Mike

I saw the offerings from March last time I went to Carlisle but I'm pretty sure I saw it noted that A body fitment wasn't available. Could be wrong though. At least for the set I was looking at. I'm trying to stay away from the chrome/aluminum look as much as possible and keep things low key.