inner fenders

my inner finders are horible over time they have goten cracked and brocken and they look bad so I was wanting to know were to look for them and how much is it for metal or for plastic thanks guys.

Steel ones at www.musclecarsonly.com They fit well by drilling a few more extra holes. smile.gif

------------------

71 Monte 383 "The Full Monty"

86 Monte LS ZZ4 "The Gray Mouse" FOR SALE!

Andreas' Monte Carlo Site

Member NMCOA, FGMCC (Event Coordinator)

---------------------------------------

"It ain't a car if it's not a Monte"

If I'm not mistaken nobody makes a Monte

specific metal inner fender.

You will have to use Chevelle inners.....

With minor modifications to the mounting

holes they will work just fine.

David

My plastic inner fender wells are cracked also. I wondering if all 1st gen Montes came with plastic wells or did some come with metal? Who sells the plastic ones and are they an exact match to the originals? Thanks

FAdams6969,

Check out the 10/31/01 post titled "inner fenders". I had the same questions as you when changing mine. Ed

------------------

'71 Black 350, TPI/700R4 being installed

'71 Silver BB/350 in the re-thinking/collecting stage

BlackCherry,

To the best of my knowledge the all First Gens came with the front plastic inner fender wells.Mine are in very nice shape with no cracks. The only thing I would like to do is get them and the shroud to look a little brighter without painting them. Does anyone know of a product which will bring a little luster to them without painting or leaving a film which will just be a dust magnet?

Rob

------------------

Go Car or Show Car, it doesn't matter, you are welcome here

• 3 months later...

I JUST REPLACED THE PASS. INNER FENDER ON MINE. GOT IT FROM "www.thepartsplaceinc.com". IT IS PLASTIC AND NOT TOO BAD ON INSTALLING, BUT HAD TO RE-DRILL, AND BEND AND TRIM A LITTLE.