1970 engine emissions sticker placement

9 minutes ago, Joslk1 said:

I agree with  your statement about the Facebook group compared to the website.  I’ve been a member for several years on Nastyz28….great site….FB not so much. I’m looking forward to learning a lot and being an active member. 

The other thing that factors in to some degree is you paid to be a member here. We want to make sure you're getting good, accurate, safe information for your decision to join our club.

Now & then you'll see one of us say "You get what you pay for on FB".....

• Like 2

Y’all don’t have to worry about me looking…..I’m doing it for me. I’ve had my 70z8 that I bought in 1981 from Mississippi since high school, and I would  love to have  a build sheet.  Once I get the car I’ll introduce myself in the new member section. I had a 70 MC in the 1980’s as my daily and then in 1990 had a one owner 72 402, Blue, Blk bench, Blk top ac, pwr everything. So I’ve been looking for the 70 SS for a while.  This site has helped tremendously.  

• Like 3

I bet having all those Chevys went over real good, working for Ford. :rofl:

At the local Ford dealer where I used to get my parts from, the Parts Manager had a beautiful red '70 Z/28. He parked it right outside, lol.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I bet having all those Chevys went over real good, working for Ford. :rofl:

At the local Ford dealer where I used to get my parts from, the Parts Manager had a beautiful red '70 Z/28. He parked it right outside, lol.

Especially in my assigned parking at HQ….Billy drives his HS car to work occasionally…..so did I. 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’m not that computer savvy. The only link I know about is on a chain. 

I woulda bet everything I own that you would’ve said sausage link. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joslk1 said:

Y’all don’t have to worry about me looking…..I’m doing it for me. I’ve had my 70z8 that I bought in 1981 from Mississippi since high school, and I would  love to have  a build sheet.  Once I get the car I’ll introduce myself in the new member section. I had a 70 MC in the 1980’s as my daily and then in 1990 had a one owner 72 402, Blue, Blk bench, Blk top ac, pwr everything. So I’ve been looking for the 70 SS for a while.  This site has helped tremendously.  

Being a Van Nuys built car, I’d say your chances of finding a Build Sheet in what appears to be an all original car and interior a definite. 

The one I have for my ‘70 appears to have been recovered from somewhere other than the back seat (no indication of spring marks). Another build sheet was found in one of the seat backs when I had the interior done last year - only it was for a car assembled 3 vehicles AFTER mine.  So keep this location in mind as a possible hiding place.

Let us know what you find and more pix when she arrives.