What goes Here ??Anything ?

Hey All,

I keep looking and don't remember if I took anything off from the rear of the quarter window both inside and out vertically. I keep seeing seals for the inside, which I may recall taking off, but for the outside it doesn't look finished vertically like it should be chrome and or at least a seal to seal out the weather. I have added a picture as to where I am talking. Any info of what to get and where to purchase would be helpful. Both inside and out if you know.Thank you , I have added picture below.

2019807286_Verticalquarterglass.png.c8e0f08d364457b80cd84e6b1b2d1df1.png

Patirck,

Yes, there is supposed to be a seal on the inside and outside.  Until recently nobody was reproducing them but that has now changed.  I will try to find a post regarding this 1/4 window seal

rob

The part number of the ones Jared used is OQW702   I did a google search for that part number and it does come up as an Oldsmobile Cutlass Part Number.  You can go to this post from Jared, it has a video he posted regarding this part.  If he does not say where he ordered them from in the video you may want to email him.  Here is the link:  

rob

Thank you all again , 

Googled the part#OQW702 you gave  Rob, and they actually came up on Ebay from Fusick, $65 +  $7.50 shipping+ tax $5.80 total  $78.30.  Got them while I can , thank you for finding info, that much closer.