Help Wanted

Rob Peters

I have started working on a the club newsletter but  I need help from our club members.  I need some suggestions on things to put into the newsletter.  On our newsletter we like to have a "Featured Monte" on the front page with a story about the car and the owner. 

I will post information on past club events such as meets and Mini-Meets but I will need the people who host them to provide me with pictures and a story to go along with them about the meet.  

If you have any suggestions on other things I could include in the newsletter please contact me through a PM here on the boards or by sending me an email at rob29ford@aol.com    

For those who could send me something to put into the newsletter, do not worry about how well you can write because I will edit all submissions.  

For those who wish to submit a "Featured Monte" story and pictures so their Monte can be featured on the front page of the newsletter.  The story is primarily about the car but we also like to see a little information on you, the owner.  The story should be about a page and a half  to two pages long, single spaced.  For the pictures you can submit pictures of the car from when you first bought it, progress pictures and complete pictures.  Please, if your car is an unrestored Monte don't worry about it, please submit those too because the "Featured Monte" does not have to be a restored car.  Pictures for the front cover of the newsletter should not have distractions.  By distractions please make sure there is nothing like garbage cans, fences, bicycles or anything else that would take away from the beauty of the Monte.

I look forward to hearing from our members on this.

rob

• Like 2