Remove rear window panel help

Crom Cruach

Remove the arm rest and window crank. There is a tool that slips behind the window crank that pushes the spring clip out of the crank. Be careful because the clip can go off in any direction, I usually have a peide of cloth laying in the floor so I can se the clip. It does not always fly off but it can. It has been a while since I've had mine out so my memory is not totally remembering  everything but that is the basics of it.

Those 2 screws you see at the front of the lower arm rest like Larry said have to come out & there's usually one more screw on the back side of that metal trim piece that shoots up diagonally. After the window crank, pull that upper trim panel out from the bottom and then up to get it out at the top. It's sometimes easier if the window is all the way down.

Weatherstrip should pull off, unless someone put some glue on there.

That blue trim piece will pull right off, it's a friction fit. You'll see as soon as you take it off. 

It'll pull right off. Once you get that rear panel off, you'll see it's no big deal. If it's that old, you may consider replacing it anyways, unless it's in very good shape.