Throttle Return Spring Bracket

So I'm adding in the Throttle Return Spring Bracket, and based on a few images of what I've seen of others' setups it looks like I'm installing this part:

IMG_4616.thumb.jpg.54ae95fbc956ab6e7a9fa401e0562651.jpg

on this bolt:

IMG_4615.thumb.jpg.83f7a2f401a331ba8b492453b3c88b86.jpg

So my questions for those who have done it:

1) Is this the right location for this?  I assume it goes with the crescent side facing the front so you have several options of "distance", but is that backwards?

2) What are those bolts called? Are they intake manifold bolts? I'm wanting to make sure I don't break them getting them off, and making sure the torque is appropriate when putting them back on, so some knowledge here would help in research.  (I also have exhaust header gaskets to replace, which I believe are notorious for breaking, just would prefer to break as close to 0 bolts in the engine as possible... 😄)

Any pblaster or anything required for getting that one out, or should be good to just go carefully?  Was going to tap gently with a rubber mallet on a rachet, but this will be the first engine bolt I've attacked, so happy for pointers/advice.

Thanks!

David

Just yank the bolt out. No issues. I would put a sealant on the threads upon install, pipe dope, Teflon tape, etc. The intake bolts if not sealed, will leak. 

18 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Just yank the bolt out. No issues. I would put a sealant on the threads upon install, pipe dope, Teflon tape, etc. The intake bolts if not sealed, will leak. 

Is copper-based antiseize good here? I have some left over from new plugs.