M&H Drag radials

dbreese

Well, trying to get the Monte ready for Drag Week 08'. M/T is running way behind on their D/R production. I am looking at these http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=290&action=show_detail

Do any of ya'll run or know anyone that runs this tire and if so are they any good?

Thanks!!!

David

I don't run them or know anybody that does but I did notice they only sell them in pairs...what's up with that?

Bill

what about M/T ET streets? I know that they aren't radials but...

they'll hook way better wink

Hey Sam,

I run Hoosier QTP now and love'em. I've just gotten lazy and didn't want to change tires after leaving every track during Drag Week!!LOL The ET/Streets and Hoosier QTP are fine in dry weather but ya don'r want to get caught in the rain with them. With the D/R's as long as ya don't get crazy the will do fine in wet weather.

David

I asked him to heat them up and let me know how they handled but he just doesn't get it, he said, "I'm not wasting my tires doing a burn out." He is a disgrace to the car he drives.

lol

Bill

those were my first choice before M/T came out with the D/R. tried a set from my buddy. hooks well but needs a good burn out. pretty close to the M/T. hopes that helps.

thanh

I run Hoosier QTP now and love'em. I've just gotten lazy and didn't want to change tires after leaving every track during Drag Week!!LOL The ET/Streets and Hoosier QTP are fine in dry weather but ya don'r want to get caught in the rain with them. With the D/R's as long as ya don't get crazy the will do fine in wet weather.

David

Hey David, I have plenty of friends (with heavy cars) going real fast on these M/T drag radials, you'll have to air down to around 15-17 lbs at the track but they should hook hard - I have the 275/60/15 drag radials for the street now and they are way better then ET Streets I used to drive around on.

Scott

Just noticed that you were talking about M&H which I have no knowledge of and don't know anyone that uses them.....sorry