Sensor on head - Passenger side (what is it)

Alex & Keith 72 Monte

Hoping for some help as I’m installing another 350 on my restoration which is 2 1/2 years in and perhaps I have too many car parts with another car restoration.  
1st picture is a sensor that I photoed at the start of my restoration but I have no idea where it is now.  The probe has a round end to it and it was on passenger side port on the head.  Help with this probe?  Temporarily I plugged the port.  I am running EFI distributor too.

2nd photo is my oil pressure sensor located on driver side port of the down by oil filter on the block.  

3rd Photo is my intake showing the front port and coolant temp.  I also have the TPC on back of block by distributor.

4th photo shows the oil temperature sensor (I believe) located on driver side port on the head.

5th photo is the port on new engine.  Old engine had a sensor on both sides of the head.

Thanks!  Keith

DD890C3F-F340-407D-B019-885DE21513B4.jpeg

AD7B0DC4-869B-4A98-94BA-9FF5F55EB81F.jpeg

69BBA7F2-C6B7-43DE-A519-CB987FC4F037.jpeg

8AE34911-9C78-427B-8772-DAB76A7B338A.jpeg

0C8EE393-CD7D-4D0A-9F00-797FFC8D1731.jpeg

1st picture is a sensor that I photo'd at the start of my restoration but I have no idea where it is now.  The probe has a round end to it and it was on passenger side port on the head.  Help with this probe?  Temporarily I plugged the port.  I am running EFI distributor too.

*Temperature sensor as already stated. Looks like a mechanical type (no wire?). If so, it is usually a liquid filled line, don't break or kink it.

4th photo shows the oil temperature sensor (I believe) located on driver side port on the head.

*Doubtful it would go to a cylinder head it it's oil related, there's no oil there. Is it a sensor, or a line/tubing?

5th photo is the port on new engine.  Old engine had a sensor on both sides of the head.

*Passenger side could be for TCS switch (transmission controlled spark), I think. Driver side would be for coolant temperature.

• Like 1

When I added an entire dash gauge cluster, from a 71 with the gauge package, and all the wiring, to my NON gauge package 71, there was a wire / sending unit on the right head of the donor vehicle. I believed it was for the TSC system and since I had removed it a week after I purchased my new Monte, I just never transferred it to my car. WOW, that was 1985!