Edelbrock 1406 600 CFM carburetor with electric choke & Cyclone intake manifold

Edelbrock 1406 600 CFM carburetor with electric choke & Professional Products Cyclone Intake Manifold 52001. These parts came off of my 1970 Monte Carlo (I'm going back to stock) and are looking for a new home. I try to list things here first before I list on eBay.

I only drove the car a few miles with this setup after I purchased it so I really can't vouch for the performance but I'm guessing it would be an okay setup for someone. I think these intakes are knockoffs of the Edelbrock Performer and of course the Edelbrock 1406 carb is quite popular.

Also included is the throttle cable and cable mounting bracket as well as the thermostat housing. Does not include any bolts or hardware.

I would clean the intake and probably freshen up the carburetor but it ran when I took it off.

$225 including shipping for all of it. Continental U.S. only.

If you're interested, send a private message.

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1530.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

• TheBMan changed the title to Edelbrock 1406 600 CFM carburetor with electric choke & Cyclone intake manifold

Hey Joe, Easy just scroll up to his post, click on his (the Bman) pic, over on the right click on message, name it and print your message.

You should think about becoming a member, great bunch of guys here and always willing to help!!

@TheBMan, I just sent you a PM.  As I mentioned in my message, I was just shopping for a 1406 on Summit, Ebay, FB Marketplace, etc.  I'd MUCH rather deal with a Forum Member though!