Mirror signal lights

MC-71

My Monte is still not complete. I want to add a signal light on the outside sport mirrors. Can anyone tell me what color wire I should tap into. The light blue or brown? I need what wire is for the blinker signal. I only need the add on mirror lights to only blink.

42B7C60C-B1F7-4C77-8E58-D2912F5F8663.jpeg

6B9A3D79-0A8C-4459-8C69-6405967DDA88.jpeg

75C54AB3-477E-416F-BABC-682B3FD16022.jpeg

C8377678-17C9-4301-9875-DDFBE45F3285.jpeg

Cant answer the question, but curious how are you going to mount them on the mirror? I don't have sport mirrors so its a non issue for me just curious on the look. Interesting that on my new truck the turn signal is no longer in the side mirrors. 

On the bottom of the mirror housing. They will look downwards. Is your truck a Chevy. If so I believe they are in a option.

4 hours ago, MC-71 said:

On the bottom of the mirror housing. They will look downwards. Is your truck a Chevy. If so I believe they are in a option.

Ok, now I get it 👍 Yea its a chevy, I'll have to research if it an option, seems weird but what isnt these days 

17 hours ago, MC-71 said:

My Monte is still not complete. I want to add a signal light on the outside sport mirrors. Can anyone tell me what color wire I should tap into. The light blue or brown? I need what wire is for the blinker signal. I only need the add on mirror lights to only blink.

Brown is for your Park/Running lights, you don't want that, otherwise the mirror lights would always be lit up when your parking or headlights were on.

Dark Blue= Right turn

Light Blue= Left turn.

I would test everything out first, before drilling holes.

• Like 3