Complete fuel line replacement

If you want to run it in the factory location, I think it would be very difficult, if next to impossible in the rear shock/frame area. You may end up having to remove a couple of body mounts to slide the line in place.

You thinking about making your own lines, or getting pre-made ones? If you're making your own, you could use the copper/nickel brake line, which is much easier to work with and bend into place.

• Like 2

Carl, i agree with Joe. You will have to lift the body up off the frame about 5-6 inches in the rear to get the pre made lines in place. Not sure how bad your lines that you want to change are, but i dont suggest piecing them either.  Depends on what your plans are, meaning if you plan on cleaning and painting the bottom floor pans and frame, take it apart. If not, make your own lines for now, then when your ready do everything. This snowball is up to the cars shape and what you want out of her. Good Luck and keep us posted!

I remember when i restored mine i forgot the lines and thats what i had to do!!!  (learn by mistake) or as we say 1 step forward and 3 steps back, in my case,

• Like 3