Spark plug question

7tonemonte

Anyone have a source to tell me correct spark plugs for Vortec heads casting # 12558062. Only thing I found was they are from a 1998 truck.  350 L31 

Builder recommended Autolite and I got #26 but I’m second guessing myself that I needed 605.  I can’t find any definitive answers 

thanks a lot 

1 minute ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I use autolite 26 In mine but they aren't vortex heads, just stock heads.

Steve, only difference I’m seeing is the 605 are 17mm reach and the 26 are 11mm.  

2 hours ago, 7tonemonte said:

Anyone have a source to tell me correct spark plugs for Vortec heads casting # 12558062. Only thing I found was they are from a 1998 truck.  350 L31 

Builder recommended Autolite and I got #26 but I’m second guessing myself that I needed 605.  I can’t find any definitive answers

I went to the Autolite site, punched in 1998 Chevy truck, 5.7 engine and it spits out a 605 plug. Seems definitive to me?

https://www.autolite.com/parts-finder/?ref=NoIg5gpgdhBOCGAbEAaKBXRiUgIwE58AOVEAYQAsIA3WAe0QgBdSzcBWABk9IDUiABOwB0AdlIAZAJZgKTAQBF0TAJ6kAKrHQBjANYgAukA