1-1/8 Sway Bar Bushings?

This may work. Inline Tube has some, and says for "1 inch and larger".        Inline Tube

The Moog 1" appears to be the same style, but their catalog only gives a choice of 15/16 or 1 inch. (I checked Chevelle & Monte)

https://www.amazon.com/Moog-K5253-Sway-Bar-Bushing/dp/B000C59XLK?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

NAPA showed the same offerings as above.

(If you want Polyurethane, I'll try looking for those, but they probably use their own frame brackets.)

• Like 2

Found this on the ss396.com website/ aka Ground up. They have them but I screen shot it for the moog part number for you if you want to try a local, to you place, which are the same part number as Joe sent  Screenshot_20230626-173025.thumb.png.127380cdee2c8635b1967ac5d6404baf.png

• Like 2

FWIW, Inline Tube annoyed me a while back, but I included them simply because they gave the statement "1 inch or above" to use as a comparison for the Moog K5253 part number. (I can be stubborn that way, when a business annoys me. They're near the bottom of my list now, unless I really need what they have). I could have maybe been a little more clear in my original post about that.

Amazon probably has the cheapest price, but if you're interested, the NAPA part number is:  NCP 2651927

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NCP2651927

Like Tom says, you may have another place local to you that has them also.

• Like 2

The moog 5253's state 1" and above and that is what is installed on the car now since late May when I painted the bar currently on the car.   If they truly are 1" and above then I may be able to reuse them since they've only been on the car for a few weeks.

• Like 3

The NAPA consumer site that I listed says something about 1 1/16" in the description also, which the Prolink site I usually use doesn't even list. Worth a shot.

• Like 4