1970 1971 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo front sheet metal parts - Corona, Riverside County, California

All,

I'm one of those lucky people dealing with my homeowner’s insurance in So Cal. They are looking for any reason to cancel your insurance policy. Spare parts are a no-no.

So I'm cleaning out a lot of 70-72 MC front end sheet metal parts. Nothing is NOS or super perfect, but maybe better than what you have now. All items are located in Corona in Riverside County, California. I'm sorry, local pickup only, if you can work something out with someone out here in SoCal I will work with them.

If someone wants everything, I’ll make sucha-deal – prices are a starting point, ask me, I probably won’t say “no”. Would rather these go to be used instead of to the scrap guy. But if no action these will go away.

I’m including a link to my local CL ad, mods if this is not cool, please delete. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/d/corona-chevy-monte-carlo-front-sheet/7635265411.html

Thank you all, please PM if interested,

Tom

I have the following:

1970 Chevy Monte Carlo right front fenders
1 right - rust in rocker area, folding damage to inner support area and fender top - $20
1 right - rust in rocker area, some damage visible on inner are but was bondo'd on outside - $40

has cut-out for added cornering light, also was factory punched for Light Watch unit in front top of fender.

1970 Chevy Monte Carlo front fender extensions - 3 right and 3 left - each includes the chrome headlight trim. $20 per pair with chrome, $40 for all w/chrome

1970 Chevy Monte Carlo bare core support – has rust damage at lower portion where radiator sits, I am including a portion of another core support to weld in for repair, otherwise in very good condition - $40

1970 70 1971 71 1972 72 Chevy Monte Carlo driver side door, originally from a 1970 Monte Carlo, complete with glass and window mechanism, in good condition - $40

1971 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo front fenders - 1 right and 1 left – SOLD 

1 right - some rust in lower rocker, some wrinkles in the forward side - $60 - SOLD
1 left - little rust, has damage at the front portion due to bumper being pushed into area- $60 - SOLD

Hello Dan,

Unfortunately at this time I don't have the capacity to deal with shipping large items. Thank you for your understanding. 

Also, Moderators, the right and left 71-72 Monte fenders at end of the list have sold if you want to mark them as sold or remove them. 

Thank you, Tom 

29 minutes ago, chevygod said:

Hello Dan,

Unfortunately at this time I don't have the capacity to deal with shipping large items. Thank you for your understanding. 

Also, Moderators, the right and left 71-72 Monte fenders at end of the list have sold if you want to mark them as sold or remove them. 

Thank you, Tom 

Done. Thanks for the information.