Need Some Side Pictures of Montes for Photoshoppin

ChevroletR

Alright so I'm sure some of you have seen the Hot Rod article months back that had drawings of a first-gen Monte Carlo as a wagon!? I'm very curious what it really would look like (not from just a drawing). Hot Rod didn't know 'where to get the donor roof from' and this seemed disturbing to me: "Why not take one from a Chevelle/Malibu wagon?"

My goal is to have some of you guys send me some pictures (of your own, buddies, off the web, whatever) so I can photoshop the Monte as a two-door wagon! I wanted to do just a perpendicular side shot, the larger and clearer the better, and any colors right now will do. I will try to find a Wagon to match the color for the roof and I will continue my search online. (I am only a intro-Photo-Shopper...can't do anything with colors just yet other than cut & paste!) Thank you all in advance very much! Hopefully I can get some nice pics up for you guys too when I'm done. Thanks again!

Now, my roommate made these two real quick from a '70 Wagon a guy sent me from another forum:

70ChevelleWagonchop.jpg

70ChevelleWagonchop2.jpg

From this:

70ChevelleWagonOrig.jpg

The wheelbase on the wagon is the same, right?

My roommate took and cut a section out of the rear of the car and moved it forward so the door wouldn't have to be so huge or the B/C piller wouldn't have to be very wide. It's 2x wide in the pics.

If you can, all you bright/medium blue Montes out there think you can get this identical shot with your Monte? If you could and send it to me I would be TONS appreciative. With a 'simple' background and same lighting would be 1000 times better. lol Thanks guys

the wagon has a 118" wheel base where the monte has a 116" wheel base. the door will either be a el camino door or from a wagon. you could use an el camino as a donor car and the rear section from the wagon throw a monte front clip on it and be done.