Alan Grove P/S pump bracket install

dbreese

I'm in the process of deleting all my a/c stuff and installed a P/S pump bracket from www.alangrovecomponents.com

This cleaned up the drivers side quite nicely and the kit is top notch. Did a test fit then took it apart and painted the brackets. Here are some pics of the finished install. Try to ignore the dirt.LOL!!!

100_1345.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1343.jpg

100_1342.jpg

David

Their stuff is always nice. I used their mid-mount alternator bracket. Super clean cut and worked perfectly. I may look into their PS bracket, it looks nicer than the one I have. Do you have any pictures of the cradle part?

Hey Scott,

No cradle needed ( at least for the s/b version). The kit has three seperate bracket pieces with bolts and spacers and excellent instructions. B/B version might be a little different. I'll try to get some pics from underneath.

David

Looks good David, I always like the billet look, I've always used March but the Alan Grove looks real nice

grinlaugh Yea Scott you will find billet, chrome, and steel under my hood. March does make some killer stuff!!!

David

I have their A/C and alternator brackets on my Big Block. They came with the Classic Auto Air A/C kit. They are nice. I have not gotten around to painting them yet..

Ian

I'm just the opposite. I use a Allen Grove mid mount alternator bracket and a Bills's Brackets P/S bracket. Both are great pieces. I'm going to eventually get my alt bracket chromed, but need three other small pieces that need chromed to make it worth while.