Cynthiana Rod Run Ky

Once a year Hugh car cruise in Cynthiana Ky usually 1,000 to 1,500 cars trucks tractors. This year I missed out unfortunately due to a sick bovine I had to load up and take to vetIMG_1546.thumb.jpeg.706be461bb6f7b10bac2779c6220ddeb.jpeg.. going to somernights cruise in sept . In somerset Ky. Hopefully things calm down around here so I can go. Usually does by September. Already made reservations. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Searsman said:

In this case ,Bull power. Unfortunately he has to be put down. 

Sorry to hear Ron, don't know much about cattle so excuse my rudeness, did ya get to fill the freezer with some steaks ? 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, DragCat said:

Sorry to hear Ron, don't know much about cattle so excuse my rudeness, did ya get to fill the freezer with some steaks ? 

Unfortunately no, can’t be sold .. I don’t have but 7 head, so it’s a bigger loss. Expect to sell the remaining ones . Not really worth the trouble.. plus would have more time to play 🚙 🏆

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Searsman said:

Unfortunately no, can’t be sold .. I don’t have but 7 head, so it’s a bigger loss. Expect to sell the remaining ones . Not really worth the trouble.. plus would have more time to play 🚙 🏆

My friends got 10 head on my place, so I don't have the headaches. Altho I'm replacing a lot of old fencing so its hitting the wallet 😮 Just pulled out an old cattle Shute that as a much younger lad I dug by hand, now they just pile drive the posts into the ground. I'll be pulling more posts Sunday and filling the stupid holes 🤣

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, cbolt said:

Maybe a change to the thread title to Cynthia Cattle Drive, KY? 

Git along little dogies! 

I don't anticipate Ron or I doing anything like this , definitely NOT with our Monte's 

image.png.0e047e2f60769d680f31b4282009274c.png