Flashing signal indicator and dash lights lights

Wilddan72

Hi all, after installing my warning light dash everything works good, all lights and accessories as they should. Except , when I put signals on, left or right both dash arrows flash. When I activate hazards, the lights in the speedometer pod flash, not the arrows, checked grounds and connections. I did replace lights in cluster with leds but not signals or warning lights, any ideas ?  Thanks

Hi Dan,

If I read you correctly, you've replaced the original basic dash with a newer basic one ? Is it an aftermarket piece or one you got from another car (of a different year) ?

Did you also replace the printed circuit board ? 

To me, it sounds like you've crossed up or shorted something on the circuit board. Maybe it's just pressed against something that's re routing where the electricity to the wrong light. Could also be that you've gotten one from a different year........ My understanding is that there are slight differences between them and that might be the issue. 

Just a couple thoughts.... I'm sure someone has more experience at this, but it may be somewhere to start.

Welcome to the club, you'll find it's a great place to solve many "Monte" mysteries.... ;)

Scott.