Motive Gears

Ian

I am looking at getting my new posi this week and found a guy on eBay selling the Eaton I want for less that the rest of the companies (he is a large dealer for them) and he sells Motive Gear sets. He also sells the timken brand setup sets. Whole setup shipped for $666.69

Anything good or bad you have heard?

Hey Ian,

I'm running a Motive Gear r&p (3.73's) and have been for over 3 years. As you know I don't baby my car at the track. I have had no issues with them at all. Very quiet. I must have 10,000 miles on the by now. Good stuff IMHO.

David

I am looking at swapping out my gears sometime too and I asked my "go-to" guy what brand he prefers and he likes the Richmond and Summit Brands, but swears he'll never buy another Motive Gear set again. He says he's set 3 up that ended up howling pretty good where he has much better results with the others.

I have been looking on Team Chevelle and MANY of them like the Motive gears so I'm not sure what to think. Everybody seems to think Richmonds are louder than most but many people also swear by them.

Where do you get Motive Gears? I didn't see them available on Summit or Jegs for our cars.

The guy is on ebay, he is a big drivetrain shop... www.sadlerpowertrain.com Summit sells them too... Motive gears at summit..

Surprised to hear your guy likes the Summit brand, I wonder who makes them for them? I am also going to check with a local guy that does the installs and see what he recommends..