Parts Place Inner Fenders

13 hours ago, LS65Speed said:

Doing some research after the jack handle I noticed that I am not the only one who has been honored with a wise [censored] arm twisting about paying dues. I felt good knowing I was not alone.

Glad you did your research to see that you weren't singled out. You'll also notice there is some nudging to get members to come to the meets and hang out with  the people behind the keyboard who share a love of the Monte Carlos. All done of course trying to promote this community.

Just like making an omelette, some eggs get broken. And unfortunately sometimes with humor, sarcasm, and a few wise [censored] comments someone's feelings get hurt. Life goes on. 

• Like 7

On 3/12/2024 at 6:46 PM, willie said:

Ray i had bought a set from the parts place, years ago. I didn't use them so can not tell you about the fit, but i still have them and will use them in the future. They were packaged well, and they had no breakage when they arrived.

The ones in the pictture appear to be plastic.

I have a Baltimore built car with plastic inner fenders made in Canada as most built here were..  

as most know they crack at the upper attachment location around the bolt. I want to replace them with quality representation since nos are impossible to find.

Please let me know if the parts place ones are a guality replacement 

1 hour ago, Paul D Valle said:

The ones in the pictture appear to be plastic.

I have a Baltimore built car with plastic inner fenders made in Canada as most built here were..  

as most know they crack at the upper attachment location around the bolt. I want to replace them with quality representation since nos are impossible to find.

Please let me know if the parts place ones are a guality replacement 

A few years on my 71. Still perfect. 

• Like 1

I have replaced 4/5 sets over the years and have only used the ones from The Parts Place as they are made for our Monte's. The fit and finish is great.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Vaughn said:

I have replaced 4/5 sets over the years and have only used the ones from The Parts Place as they are made for our Monte's. The fit and finish is great.  

Thanks for the info. I like to use the parts place. 

• Like 2