did 72 come with tcs??

my 70 is missing the 2 prong connector for the tcs thingy between the 2 rear spark plugs on the passenger side. I'd like to find a connector and solder it onto my exising wires. I have a 72 wire harness that came out of what is now the coke machine smile but before i go dig that out of storage, did 72 even have tcs?

Just a few comments about TCS and how it differs. My 71 non A/C 350 4BBL no gauges had one twin prong spade connector on the LEFT or drivers side head. I bought a 71 350 4BBL non A/C car with gauges that had a sending unit in both heads because of the gauges (I assume) Both sending units have single terminals the left being a threaded round stud. The right unit I didn't swap out so I can't say what it was.

If I would have swapped my rt and left heads when I had them off then the sender would be on the wrong side!

With cars this old, you never know for sure if things are the way they were from the factiory so be cautious.

How different the 1970 is from a 71 or a 72 I don't know.

Just a few things to think about but I would bet all three are slightly different from one another. They could even be different from start of production to end of production in the same year!

I thought the 72 TCS had a right side solenoid to shut off vacuum to the dist advance where as my 71 had it on the left side of the engine built into the throttle stop solonoid.

Good luck.

Bruce