rear quater body moldings

DDay

Can anyone tell me where to begin to hang these. When I bought this car they were taken off and I finally bought replacements for them. There are no holes driled and the quarters are untouched. Again these are moldings for the rear quarter panels. Thank you

There are 2 pieces on the qtr. 1 in front of the tire and another behind it. Are you talking about the one at the rear? The rear pc. uses 3 clips that screw to the qtr. and the top lip of the trim slips over them and then there are screws that hold the bottom lip, also. I can get you some pics, if that's the part you're asking about.

Don't mean to get in the middle but I'm confused confusedand just want to know. Are we talking about the lower (rocker) moldings? If so shouldn't they line up with the door and front fenders and use the same type clips and such? Just trying to learn. thx guys....David

Are we talking about the lower (rocker) moldings?

No, the piece in front of the rear wheel is above the rocker moulding. The piece behind the rear wheel has a cut out for the red side marker.

Thanks Steve, yeah that's what I was referring to, my bad I just call the whole thing rocker....I guess I was confused because if the rest is there.......David

yes,it would be the rear with the cut out for the side marker any pictures would be great. Thanks guys

Don

go to "Members' Montes" Don...there should be some pictures in there....If you have them installed on the front fenders (in front of the wheel well, I would think they would attach about the same. Haven't had one off in a while....David