COYS WHEELS

Guest jordanthegimp

Guest jordanthegimp

Anybody have any of their models on a monte? all i can find are pics chevelles w/ there "torque thrust II copy"

Thanks,

Jordan

I was actullay lookin at them also. I liked the C-57's and wanted to paint the part that's gun metal the same color as the car. Just an idea.... If anyone bad mouths my idea I'm throwing on 13" wheels bleh

I was actullay lookin at them also. I liked the C-57's and wanted to paint the part that's gun metal the same color as the car. Just an idea.... If anyone bad mouths my idea I'm throwing on 13" wheels bleh

as long as they're gold wire were cool with the 13's Pink...... grin

Naaaaah ! Arsin.

The only way you can get away with 13's is if the car is able to stand on three legs. That's the only place for 13's.....but the gold spokes are a must.

Too bad Monteman1971 sold the set of silver 14" true spokes wheels he got his monte with.....he would have given you a deal! LOL

Dan

True Dan, but I like 20's with powder coated spokes that match the body. I had a set of 13" gold and nipple spoke Daytons on my Caddy, but I'm a little to grown now for gold on the rims.... or so I keep telling myself.

Sorry for Hi Jackin the thread Jordan, blame on the A.D.D. grin