New build sheet/ window sticker

Guest mvautrain

don't know about the build sheet but I see repo window stickers all the time. I don't know where they get them but I know they're out there. You can tell they're repo though, just don't have quite the same format and font style on the ones I see.....

There is a company on the web that makes repo build sheets. What they do is use preprinted forms and copy your information on to the sheet. They can also age the sheet so it looks to be an org. As for the window sticker you can buy them as well.

Guest mvautrain

Not that I really need either one of these but I would like to have them. My car actually had a original build sheet under the back seat I tried to remove it for a couple of hours and the way it was in there the only thing I did is keep tearing it. The gas tank has been out door panels off 1 under back seat suppose there could be one under head liner original never been out????????????????????????

Guest mvautrain

It was between the actual seat frame and the springs I believe. That was about 8 years ago now it never came out except in little pieces. I still would like to have one seeing how the car is a original big block car with a decent amount of options.