mild 350 what do you think

robs70monte

I have a 1986 k5 blazer im tossing together and want some opinions so hears what im working with

1970 350 4bolt main 010

4.000 bore

268h comp cams .454/.454

all new bottom end no run time

193 tbi heads milled to 62cc chambers new bronze guides 3 angle valve job and a full port and polish new 120lbs springs the heads are good to about 4500rpm

the high rise marine intake im using a lt1/z28 copy but 1.25 taller and cast iron is good around 4500-7000

speed pro cast pistons flat tops

sealed power file fit rings

sealed power lifters

comp cams push rods

1.5 ratio roller tip rockers

750 holly

1 5/8 headers with thrush glass packs

New gm hei distributor

all other parts are pretty much stock replacement and im sure im forgetting stuff

what do you think im going to get out of this build i dont know whats going to happen with the rpm range difference between heads and intake

Along with the carb being big, you state that the intake is good from 4500 to 7000, Why would you run such a mismatch of intake when your heads are nowhere close to being up to that challenge. I would think you would want to keep port velocity high.

Flat top Pistons with 62 cc chambers will get you about 10 to 1 with available fuel you may have some detonation issues.