Arizona 660 Nationals

CrazyDavey

went to Speedworld in Arizona this weekend and ran their 660 National race. I had my Coan 9" converter re-stalled to 5000 and put that back in replacing the 8" ATI I had been using. The converter is tighter and gave me my mph back because the ATI was too loose for my motor combo.

The best air I've had since May with a DA of 2800' and a baro of 28.41, still not ideal but better. The first vid is a 6.45 pass on a 6.50 index, I was running it out (time trial) to test the converter. The mph was 106 with a 1.38 60 foot so I was pretty happy with that...I lost in elimins with a 6.52 on the brakes but had a stupid lousy light....(4 tenths protree)

here is the in-car of the same pass..

hope you enjoy....

Great videos.. Man!.. one can only wish to live your exciting hobby. Love the look & sound of that car. You're an inspiration for us all. Thanks for sharing..love it! cool

Night racing looks really cool from the inside camera.

Get that front end looked at, it keeps popping up in the air when you launch.

Awesome vids Davey. Keep em coming. Can't get to the track myself and haven't been in such a long time so I'll just live vicariously through your racing. Keep smoken em. - Dave