72 bumper Jack ?

70 Iron

I bought a jack at one of the fleas past summer and was to be from a 72 Monte and he also had other prts from a 72.The part that goes on the bumper( ?)has a prt #UN 3965975 but no yr.My 70's has the yr and prt # on it,is this the way they did them in 71/72 ?

Does anyone have theirs out where you can check the # so I can be sure its from a 72. Thanks

Terry

The jacks for my 2 70's both have 1970 Monte Carlo and prt #

Maybe because they are early production ? Thanks Bruce

The one that I bought for a 72 fits the bumpers just no yrs stamped in it.

I have the one that came with the car (or the one I got when bought from the last owner) but will need to be sandblasted and repainted.

Hope yours is in excellent shape. If you end up needing to clean it up to paint let me know. I am in the process soon of setting up my sand blast cabinet to start of a few pieces of my own. Just have to buy the fittings and run the air lines in the garage. If I had the coin I'd have the bigger hopper style and could do bigger pieces, but that will have to wait for a while.

Scott

I had a flat at the show that I do this past summer and I had the bumper jack with me and a spare too but I sent someone to my house to pick up my floor jack because I wasnt about to use the bumper jack. Luckly I was close to home. I guess if I really had to I would have very carefully.

IMG_0420.jpg