Need To Know Jacking Instructions Decal Location

OhMonte

Good evening!

Besides "in the trunk..." (ha ha) Where does the jacking instruction decal go on inside of the trunk lid? Any pics would be great...

It's for 1970, in case there are differences between years.

Thanks!

Mine is on the opposite side to the picture in the same spot (as in opposite this one) And it's original (and some of it is still there).

So I bet you would get different answers depending on model year and assembly plant.

Or maybe who was on shift and putting them on if L or R handed lol

Thanks everyone. I'm not a stickler for ultra originality, but I figured I'd ask just in case there was some obscure reason to put it in a certain spot or right vs left, etc. I agree that it could be the "handedness" of the guy putting it on. It's like that old story about "don't ever buy a car that was built on a Monday or a Friday".

Thanks everyone. I'm not a stickler for ultra originality, but I figured I'd ask just in case there was some obscure reason to put it in a certain spot or right vs left, etc. I agree that it could be the "handedness" of the guy putting it on. It's like that old story about "don't ever buy a car that was built on a Monday or a Friday".

Yes Monday was due to a hangover from the weekend and Friday was due to thinking ABOUT the pending reason for the Monday hang over rofl

But that all went when they changed to a rotation shift and basically build them almost round the clock now.

Not that you could identify a day or hour built by the average consumer but it was something to blame when you got a lemon....that seemed to always need repair.

I think Christine was built on a Friday the 13th.....that is why it was so EVIL.... kicking