FUEL VAPOR CANISTER

DRDIRT11

I was wondering what you guys have done with your fuel vapor canister that is mounted on radiator support. I only have one line that comes from fuel tank because I did away with lines to cylinders years ago. Any way to get rid of that canister?

So it shouldnt cause a prolem? I think it was suppose to be hooked to vacume anyway so it wasnt working any way. O nly other thing i was thinkin was to put a small filter on end of 3/8 hos so it would help vent tank. What you think?

So it shouldnt cause a prolem? I think it was suppose to be hooked to vacume anyway so it wasnt working any way. O nly other thing i was thinkin was to put a small filter on end of 3/8 hos so it would help vent tank. What you think?

That's what I did. Used a small carbon filter box from a motorcycle.... Fits behind the driver side inner fender out of sight

Originally Posted By: DRDIRT11

That's what I did. Used a small carbon filter box from a motorcycle.... Fits behind the driver side inner fender out of sight

Andres,

Do you recall what make, model motorcycle you got the carbon filter box from? Is this something that I can go to a dealership or shop and pick up? I like the idea of hiding it behind iner fender.

Thanks,

David