Extra holes?

Packratt

I was removing the bondo that covered the holes for my sail panel script and found this extra hole 2012-07-23_18-15-53_721.jpg

Does anyone know what the extra hole is for? It is the same on both sides.

I thought about that but I thought the custom badge went under the script instead of in front of it. And yes it is a 72. Thanks for the responses so far!

The script I have fits the last three holes in the picture. My friends son thinks he has some pics of the car in it's original gold paint before it was painted red and is going to dig through the looking for a pic of the sail panels. It was a shock to both of us to learn it might be a Custom. He was five or six when the car was painted so mostly all be remembers was the engine rumble wink

If i am not mistaken the wholes are the same for the script as is the custom emblem. I have to get something in there in a few min, i will check and get back to you, but i am almost positive. But i do know the correct way is script first and custom last.