'72 Monte Glass vs '70 Chevelle Glass

UncleJ

The door glass and the rear glass is the same. The quarter glass is different. Also, the quarter glass from a Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with the square roof is the same. Not the fastback but the body style that was used for the SX and simular models. Its the only other model that has the same quarter glass as the Monte.

Here are the GM part numbers

RH Clear - 7763312

LH Clear - 7763313

RH Tinted - 7763314

LH Tinted - 7763315

The door glass and the rear glass is the same. The quarter glass is different. Also, the quarter glass from a Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with the square roof is the same. Not the fastback but the body style that was used for the SX and simular models. Its the only other model that has the same quarter glass as the Monte.

Here are the GM part numbers

RH Clear - 7763312

LH Clear - 7763313

RH Tinted - 7763314

LH Tinted - 7763315

ditto

Only difference is the 1/4 glass.

• 2 months later...

I have a question on the topic of the rear window, i just installed a rear window in my friends 1972 nova about 2 months ago, and the size and shape seemed the same as when we removed my montes rear window last week, now I know the nova is much smaller but the rear window seems to fill the car up more then the monte, and they have the same dished style to them and so i was wondering if they may also be the same. just curious. though i would assume the monte one is a larger version