Spindle Drop?

Not sure if I want to go back with stock spindles. Looking for advice and a few pics of 1". Or 2" drop spindles. Will they work with disc brakes and 15" wheels. I looked through the wheel archive but no info there on dropped spindles.

using drop spindles would be the best choice if you want to lower it, that way you retain your suspension travel and geometry

you shouldn't have any wheel issues if they are replacement spindles for the stocks ones

No but I currently have 2" drop springs all the way around on mine. I'm considering adding the drop spindles to get the look I want. I will use the type set-up for stock disc brakes with the ability to upgrade latter.

The picture of mine in the primer in my sig is how it looks with 2" drop.

Call Mark @ Sevitskes Classic & Customs. He wrote the book on "How to make your muscle car handle". Very knowledgeable guy who is a retailer for just abouT every aftermarket suspension part available. He will help you achieve your goal and stay within a budget if need be. Sevitskes Classic & Customs

Dan

Thanks, Anyone here using 2" drop spindles on their car ? Any pictures?

I am useing them on my 71 Monte. I also upgraded to a bigger spindel and bigger breaks/calapers, so it stops better. wink

I love them. They work great with my Air Ride all the way around smile