HEY NATE!!!!

Sam (Bones)

CONGRATS NATE,

I know you'll do a great job, I will miss Leo here who has done a great job, I also know he is not far away and will also help you when needed or called on, both of you are great assets to FGMCC

Sam fgmcc

Thanks, Sam! laugh I'll do my best and hopefully help out a few SS fanatics along the way. Leo will be staying on as the technical advisor, so he's not going too far away.

how about you guys give Nate a good welcome as new Moderator , he will be an asset to this club , there will be many more frequent changes and additions to the SS454 tech forum ,if you have additions that you do not see or ideas to make it better just give Nate an email , also Nate will be working on a build sheet database , this position as Moderator also requires technical expertise and time to keep tech up to date and current and Nate is the guy that can do it !!

Leo

how about you guys give Nate a good welcome as new Moderator

So you're the new SS forum moderator, eh, Nate? Well, here's my official "good welcome", then! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

And yes, a hearty "thank you" for all you've done and will continue to do, Leo.

You guys are great. smile

Dave

I don't remember the brand -- only that they were made in the US, which is a sticking point for me on anything I buy for the Monte. I got the body bushings set from True Connections (part number BB7000) for around $100. I want to say they're made by Moog, but I'm not sure.

• 2 months later...

Well Nate I apologize for this being late but congrats on becoming the new Moderator.You have some big shoes to fill but I'm sure your'e up to the task.We both know youv'e had a trial by fire learning experience.

Great Job Nate... Sound off loud and clear because I know you have done your homework. I don't want to speak for everyone but I know I feel very comfortable with you in the rains. Thanks Leo for your time and experience. I have 1 million questions and need all the help in the world to get this SS right. Thanks Nate in advance. Foolish

Thanks again, guys. I've been a bit quiet recently since I've been remodeling my kitchen and it takes up a lot of time, but I still check the boards daily. wink