Driver quarter panel

Guest 1970 James Byers

Guest 1970 James Byers

I am fixing to replace quarter panel on my car and outer wheel houeseing is very rusty some people tell me to use 70-72 chevelle outer wheel houseing has anyone replaced one and what did u use. Would like to buy and use one that would take not a whole lot of fabrication than i need to thanks.

I will be doing the same job come summer...but i have talked to leo konnick and there is a lot of work to make these wheelhousings fit....He does sell massaged outers but it is a big drive for me...Give him a shout..he will educate you as he did me...As for me I will just have to figure it out on my own...

strange why they don't make the outers

• 4 weeks later...

If they ain't to bad, you can patch them yourself. $100 a side on repops is still a lot of $$ where I'm from. grin

If you have to have new ones I've heard 69, but Leo said the other day 68-72 would work.

Sorry. I know the picture above wont enlarge.

This is the best I can do for a picture.

Clicking on your picture enlarges it and takes you to the site where you are hosting them.

Originally Posted By: bigtankjones
Sorry. I know the picture above wont enlarge.

This is the best I can do for a picture.

Clicking on your picture enlarges it and takes you to the site where you are hosting them.

Bill. Some of the pictures on my Photobucket page don't enlarge that much. I need to resize them. But it would take to long to sort through to find the ones that don't. laugh