trunk re-po

Boots

O.M.G....I am finally getting to replacing the whole trunk with a 1 piece that I got from a local parts supplier last year. So, it's sort of in place when I notice that the one piece is NOT lining up at the rear where the trunk latch locks onto..Upon further investigation my trunk is for a 70 chevelle...ARGGGG

In the catalogue at the top of the page it lists monte carlo/chevelle..well only some parts are for montes...most are for chevelles...I am about to pull what's left of my hair out!!!

the catalogue is for gold leaf which supplies A.M.D. ...Sooooo

does anyone know of a company that does entire trunks???

Pleeeaaase say that you doo cry2

thanks

I am a bit baffled. All trunk lids between A-Bodies 70-72 should interchange? I have a Chevelle lid on my Monte and it fits great...

Are you asking for the trunk lid or the trunk floor?

https://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/ lists different part numbers for the floor

I am guessing the floor is where the trouble lies.

I just now reread what he wrote and I am guessing that is what he is talking about...at first I was thinking trunk lid.

GOODMARK..industries

http://www.dynacorn.com/

The biggest sheet metal suppliers. I have heard that Dynacorn makes everything that Goodmark distributes..Not sure, although there are people here who know. wink Hope this helps? grin

Sorry the piece i am referring to is the structure beneatth the taillight panel that the bumper mounts to...according to leo i have to mate tbis section with my chevelle one piece trunk..mine is rotted beyond belief