2" drop spindles

Anyone used or know of anyone that has used the Right Stuff brand 2" drop spindle kit. If so, do they like or dislike them. Looking for a set for my 71 Monte, Right Stuff has the best price, but I know nothing about the quality of the Right Stuff brand. Thanks for the help, Paul

yes monte70car...Rob is using them for his pro street build...they look exactly like the CPP spindles...he has no complaints about them and they are the ones that I will be using in my build also as you say they are a good price and I don't need the heidts or other brand name with a big price on them... just the function...I have seen some that a fellow is using on a chevelle website and the are less than 100$ but I believe there are fitment issues...I'm sure they are offshore...but what isn't now????...when I am looking at parts I will spend extra for the US built stuff but not if its something trivial...just because it costs WAAAY more to get anything up north of the border

As Boots pointed out I have The Right Stuff spindles on my 72 pro-street. I went them as they come with new backing plates and caliper mounting brackets even though I already had them on the stock arms figured new is better since everything else will be new. One thing I noticed on the spindle is they had two sets of holes drilled in the spindle in my case we used the upper mounting holes for the steering arm. I also did the 1" drop springs on the 72 for a 3" drop in the front and then set it up with some tubular upper and lower control arms.

Hi guys,thanks for the info. I talked to a couple of the companies that sell the aftermarket 2" drop spindles, it seems that most if not all the spindles are made overseas. I was told that quality control is the big difference from one spindle to another,and that's where the difference in price comes from. I'm not sure I want to drop the full 2 inches, so I'm going to look into removing a coil or buying a set of 1" drop springs. Anyone have any idea how much drop you get when removing one full coil from a big block w/ac spring. My experience with manufactured drop springs is they usually drop about 60% of what they say. Anyway thanks for the help. Paul