carb brand?

jacob

time to get another carb I have a edelbrock 600 cfm that I put on another car and im wanting to get a better performance carb any way . I have done some looking around and Holley and quick fuel look like the best performance carbs im not sure what to get so I wanted to see what you guys have.

I don't mind adjusting and dialing in a carb I originally was looking at quick fuel but got the edelbrock when I found out that so many guys were running them and they cost less smile.

Not sure what you are running in your car. Looks like a small block from the picture but I am not familiar with your build or future goals.

If the motor is closer to stock I agree with what others have posted regarding Edelbrocks. I have heard they are easy to adjust and trouble free.

We have had a lot of luck here on Long Island ordering carbs from ProSystems (they tweek Holleys specifically to your build). They are literally bolt on and and go. Really very little if any adjustments necesaary (none in most cases),,,,,unless upgrades are made to the motor after install ……. whish does happen! LOL, On my 575+hp BB I dont even have to give it gas …. just reach in and turn key. Never touched it.

Pro System Racing Carburetors shifter

Dan