Power Steering hose

Anybody have a part number for the preasure hose on a 72 Monte mine is leaking where the hose attaches to the metal fitting behind the power steering pump? I found the part number of the pump and it is from a Camero quick ratio gear box.

41 minutes ago, 71MonteCarloMD said:

Thanks Joe, Amazon said that the return line does not fit for Monte Carlo?

Rick I noticed that also but there was another hose when I looked up the preasure hose that was isted with it that the wewb site said it would fit

That's what I have installed on my car Larry. Not sure why Amazon said it doesn't fit. I looked in my folder for receipts and that's what was in there. I guess there's a slim chance it was returned for something else, but when I looked up past orders directly from my Amazon account, both hosed showed up there as well, and the return hose wasn't listed as 'returned', nor something else ordered instead, (at least from Amazon).

45 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Boy Joe is not going to be happy. He went through all his paperwork to find that and was shaking his head the whole time realizing how much money he spent on the Monte. 🤬🤬. lol 😂 

Nah, I just looked for the part numbers, then verified it on Amazon, lol

8 minutes ago, Leghome said:

ordered gates numbers 352640 and 361350 both fit a 72 Monte according to the powers that be

😀😁🤑

You must have a small block then? My numbers are for a big block, but it looks like the return hose is common to both.

Rockauto is a good source for researching part numbers, most of the time. Pricewise though, sometimes Amazon is better once you consider the price of shipping Rock always adds.