Best EFI?

MC-71

I’m thinking about making a switch to a EFI system. 350 SB 600 Carter 4 Barrel Proformer Intake Sq Bore. Might be off a little on the carb.

I also want to use a OEM fuel tank. I’m willing to shell out over $400 for the new sending unit. Need recommendations.

Thanks, Carl

What's your budget for the total package? Does it need to look like a carb? Are you going to do the wiring and plumbing?

This is probably the easiest way to convert your stock tank to EFI:

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_pumps_regulators_and_filters/fuel_pumps/muscle_car_efi_modules/parts/12-303

Only problem with those type of pumps is the OEM tank has no internal baffling to keep the pickup submerged during cornering, stopping, etc. and only gets worse as the fuel level in the tank gets lower. EFI isn't like a carb that has a float bowl to use as a reservoir to keep the fuel flowing into the engine during those conditions.. 

Hey Carl, I've been thinking about the same thing. 

Anyone I've asked seem to lean towards the Holley "Sniper" set up.

But as I'm using the same intake as you are, the MSD "Atomic 2" looks like the better fit. (linkages,controls,etc.) And they're made by the same parent company.

As to the fuel system, Holley makes an "in tank" pump/sender unit. 

Remember, fuel injection requires about 55-60 psi to run, where carbs are only 5-7 psi. So you'll have to change all your fuel lines to rubber ones.

Hope that helps, Scott.