Decoding My Protecto Plate

A good number of years ago someone decoded my "Proctetcto Plate" for me.  I can not find that information now.  I do have a decode book and I tried to decode it myself but I am not have much luck figuring it out.  Years ago, the person who decoded it for me said it indicated it does did not come from the factory with a Chevrolet rearend.  

Since I can't find the original information from someione helping to decode it and aparently I am just too stupid to do the decoding of the build sheet myself I was wondering if someone could assist me in decoding  it.  Here is a picture of my Proctecto Plate and I will try to translate the information i a non-reversed fashion:

138570G205043  R

T0609 CNN           WC142           6

Y0H04                    131                 I

M   V Mussina           7/4/70

904 LOUISA ST          0011

WILLIAMSPORT, PA.

Procto Plate.JPG

1 hour ago, stangeba said:

Bruce,

That is the link to decode the body tag.  I have already been to the link to decode the Protecto Plate and I can figure out most of it but the rearend code that is on my protecto plate for the rear end does not jive with anything on the protecto plate for the rear end and also the accessories/additional options.  I am trying to figure that out.

rob

I suspect it is a Pontiac rear end code. Some pontiac rear ends were installed in Montes. I found a “WC” code online for a 2.78 Pontiac rear end (Tempest/GTO). I suspect that the 142 is the julian date for 1970 (May 22, 1970) which is reasonable for your car built in June.