Mini-meet in Summerland, BC Sep 10-11, 2022

Very nice Aaron, thanks for sharing the pictures.  Does the guy who owns the property sell any of his cars and parts?  I hope so, it would be sad if he doesn't.

rob

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

Very nice Aaron, thanks for sharing the pictures.  Does the guy who owns the property sell any of his cars and parts?  I hope so, it would be sad if he doesn't.

rob

He seldom sells anything. He rebuilds cars all the time but will not get to all of them. Many of them were headed to the scrapper by other people but he took them in instead. People in the area know to drop stuff off there since he has the space to take it. He has several cars from the 20s and30s that run and drive. Note, these photos are the tip of the iceberg of what is there. Very cool place. Maybe we’ll visit there again if the meet comes back to this area.

Wow 🤩 had a great time. I purposely took no pictures of Ken’s private collection as he and I agreed that doing it old school with mental pictures instead would be best. At the show I did take a couple pics. This is my favourite. A boy and his mom from Quebec that played with the slot cars for over an hour. 3A3BECBC-A891-4FDF-B902-5317848FDB08.thumb.jpeg.147ea151a666bab068e5c8b3ffd772a2.jpeg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jason said:

A little rain did fall but got this cool photo4A104212-C1E4-46F1-A54E-1CD1E12DE723.thumb.jpeg.0049ec13e72ad53ae3aeb2f9b7c6b233.jpeg

I love to show my friends the pic I took of your car from the balcony at the hotel in Ashland. I tell them how your body-guy’s wife hand painted the crest on there before the clear coat, and about the custom built cowl hood! One of my favorite Montes!