Mini-meet in Summerland, BC Sep 10-11, 2022

I'm putting together a mini-meet in Summerland, BC on Sep 10-11. We will be attending a car show and I will also organize a cruise. I'll call this the Making Up For Lost Time Mini-Meet.

Itinerary

Saturday Sep 10th - Endless Summer Show and Shine 8am-4pm
This is a great little show in the park with 300-350 cars, live band in the band shell, awards and door prizes. Pre-registration for the Endless Summer event is not open yet but I will let you know when it is available.

image.png.f11a8e64471f79ac26a1d26d7f1ef576.png

There’s also the Summerland Fall Fair the same day as the car show. This is a nice alternative if you are bringing someone who doesn’t want to sit at the car show all day.
https://www.summerlandfallfair.ca/

Both events are walking distance from the hotel.

Sunday Sep 11th - Monte Carlo Cruise 10am-4pm
Cruise through the Okanagan Valley. I have a great route planned for the day with several scenic stops along the way. One stop in particular has great views and a ton of vintage autos.

Rosedale Motel info

I recommend you book as soon as you can if you plan to attend since there are two events happening in Summerland that weekend. This is the same hotel we have used at for several Western Meets.
https://www.rosedalemotel.com/

The Okanagan Valley

For those that have not been here this area offers huge lakes, great scenery, hundreds of wineries and several beaches.

This will be a great time!

Please let me know if you are coming so I can plan accordingly. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

gallery_98_4_441546.jpg

gallery_98_4_70581.jpg

• Like 2