Columbus Good Guys Show

DragCat

Mark, I know you are one of the somewhat newer member and maybe we can excuse your lack of follow thru but your really need to work on your stalker skills.   For a Monte that looks that good you should have stalked the owner and gotten him to join the club or at least come to the website.  I can see we are going to have to have a seminar at our Eastern and Western Meets to train stalking skills.

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Mark, I know you are one of the somewhat newer member and maybe we can excuse your lack of follow thru but your really need to work on your stalker skills.   For a Monte that looks that good you should have stalked the owner and gotten him to join the club or at least come to the website.  I can see we are going to have to have a seminar at our Eastern and Western Meets to train stalking skills.

rob

Rob, if I had been in Columbus I would have tracked the owner down, more likely they would said something to the effect of "no you can't take it for a spin, and we promise to visit the forum if you would just please get out of our car"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1