PM box still not working...

MADMAC

The past month or so my PM box has been on the fritz. Sometimes I get messages sometimes I don't. I sent Ian a message and he told me to disable my cookies (whatever that is nutz) and to erase any temporary internet files. He also told me to make sure I always logout of the Club, not just close the window. I'm using Internet Explorer but also have Firefox installed I just never use it. You might remember that my computer crashed but everything seemed to be fine. Can you give me a heads up on how to disable my cookies and do what Ian said needs to be done. Thanks in advice...

No big fancy computer words! I know very little about my PC.

Mac,

I just looked into your account, your PM box is full, you need to delete some of them, that is why you are not always getting them.

Ian

PS if you need me to go in and clean it out for you let me know.

Mac,I just looked into your account, your PM box is full, you need to delete some of them, that is why you are not always getting them.

Holy Moly, you must have alot of PM's to get it full... shocked

grin

Bill

OK...

I guess I should've thought to clean it out before, actually I did erase a whole bunch of my messages about a few weeks ago after all this stuff started happening...

So since I just erased 9 or 10 pages crazy of messages hopefully this will work. I always kept the messages because I have club members phone numbers and have gone through three different cell phone companies in about the last six months.

Somebody send me a PM!

(it might show that I've read it, but if I don't reply it's because I didn't get it.) Heh... that rhymed. lol

My acceptance speech:

"I'd like to thank all the little people, of course Chevrolet for designing the '72 Monte Carlo [the nicest year],and I just want to say you too can have a full PM box; all you have to do is bother everybody."

Hehehehe.... wink

Thanks guys I got the PM's and everything seems A-OK.

It looks like I am having pm issues as well.

I have sent pm's to Dave Mau, Dan Marsh & Montecruiser and they

never made it.

They indicate me as the only participant right now, but I send pm's

from the profile so I know I had a recipient. ???

I have noticed when I send a PM initially it has all participants but as the person reads it their name no longer shows up.

I have found when you send a PM to someone with a FULL PM BOX, the message does not go thru - you get an error or message.

I didn't get an error/message with mine.

I just sent a pm last night to Chris and he did not get it. His

box is not full.

I was testing with Marcello last Thursday, but his went thru after

he deleted some messages.